Mutiny on the Beauly
Questions for them who dares te ask
- Do I have to dress as a pirate?
Yes, those without appropraite piratewear will be made to walk the plank.
- What if I don't have a parrot?
Thats no problem as long as you have an eye patch.
- What if I need to cancel?
At the time of booking £15 deposit is payable, and the balance is due 60 days before arrival.
Cancelations up to 21days before arrival will be refunded the balance. Cancellations withing 21days of the event cannot be refunded.
- Will there be food and drink?
Yes, there will be burgervan serving deep fried parrot and a pop up bar with plenty of rum.
- Do I need to have a wooden leg?
No, as long you have a parrot on your shoulder then you don't need a wooden leg.
- Can I come without camping?
This festival is mainly for camping pirates and their shipmates. However, there are a limited number of invader tickets Click here. (please add your e-mail address in to the address field)
Please note: Invaders must be 13years or older
- Where can I find pirate wear?
Here are some links to online costume stores:
- What weapons are allowed?
Cutlasses will only be allowed if they are made of plastic!!
- What if I prefer Gin to Rum?
Ye weirdo, ye be cast in to Davey Joneses locker!!
- Are pets allowed?
Yes, parrots and dogs are free of charge
- What if I don't like the music?
Ye will be made to walk the plank!!
- What do you do with the drunken sailor?
Drunken sailors will be put in a long campervan until they are sober!
- Is this an adult or kids event?
This is primarily an adult event, although children are welcome if camping with an adult pirate.
- What if I dont know how to look like a Pirate?
There be crafts table where ye be painted up and an legs hacked off until ye look piratie
- Can we take our own food and drink?
Yes, ye can!
But there be no glass allowed in the performance areas.